We are currently looking for energetic new teachers to join our team! Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic and have a passion for young children. At Sunrise Children’s Center, we are looking for educators who will follow our philosophy of nurturing the whole child through a play-based, emergent, and intentional curriculum. We value what each child has to offer, and we look to turn their interests into hands-on experiences in the classroom. Our days are filled with wonder, exploration, and joy. We consider ourselves a preschool, not just a daycare center. We are part of a larger non-profit organization with three high schools and two middle schools. Our teachers are treated as professionals, not babysitters, and are offered the same professionalism as all educators within the organization. Our event teams plan monthly staff and family events to increase morale and keep us all feeling like a tight-knit community.
Located in Amherst, Sunrise Children’s Center is part of the Regional Service and Education Center,. Our ideal candidates will not only be enthusiastic and love working with children, but should also enjoy working in a small team environment where each person is an integral part of how the day runs. Each teacher that joins our team quickly becomes part of our “family” where teachers truly support and depend on one another. They honestly care about one another and their jobs of educating children while still having fun each and every day.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Enthusiastic, caring, nurturing and great sense of humor
- Able to work in a team environment, yet can manage your own classroom independently
- Are you a go-getter and enjoy staying busy all day?
- Have great communications skills with children, parents and co-workers
- Available to work between the hours of 7:00 am-6:00 pm (shifts vary)
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- Healthcare and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employment Assistance Program
- Professional development opportunities
- Continuing education opportunities
- 403(b) retirement reimbursement
- Earned time/sick time and paid holidays
- Liberty Mutual Group Savings Plus Program
To apply, please submit the following to Lorraine Greer, email@example.com or call 603-886-0110 for more information.
- Cover letter
- Completed application
- Three current letters of reference