The staff at RSEC is more than a team. We’re a partnership of educators, support professionals, administrators and colleagues. We’re driven by a shared devotion to helping young children and students be successful. We follow a traditional academic calendar, with summer offerings at each program operating from July to August.
Why work at RSEC
Along with a supportive environment, exemplary students, and a culture of camaraderie, our benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- Health Care and/or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employment Assistance Program
- Professional development opportunities
- Continuing education opportunities
- 403(b) retirement reimbursement
- Earned time/sick time
- Liberty Mutual Group Savings Plus Program
To apply for employment
To be considered for any of the education careers listed above, please send a cover letter, resume, application, transcripts, certification, and three current letters of reference to the contact person noted in the description. RSEC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.