The RSEC Academy is seeking a dynamic High School English Teacher to provide instruction to adolescents with learning disabilities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lesson planning and instruction of all required content areas
- Community-building activities for students
- Development of experiential activities
- Parent and district communication
- Must also be willing to plan and take part in adventure-based activities within a small team, and participate in extracurricular activities
- The ideal candidate will have an NH Secondary English Teaching Certificate, knowledge of Common Core Curriculum Standards, knowledge of special education, instructional strategies, learning disabilities, PBIS, and experience in an alternative school setting.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, good verbal and written communication skills, and work well with others.
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, application, transcripts, certification, and 3 current letters of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.