The RSEC Academy High School admissions
What do you need to be successful?
We are here to help you navigate The RSEC Academy High School admissions process every step of the way. If you have any questions or need assistance completing any of the forms, please contact Janet Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.673.6656. Students are admitted on a rolling basis. To keep class sizes small and maintain our level of excellence, admission is capped at 39 students per year. We currently have openings for students in grades 9-12.
We recommend all students complete a tour before applying.
To apply to The RSEC Academy High School, please submit the following items via mail, email, or in person:
- Completed application checklist
- Completed application
- Student questionnaire
- Complete recent evaluation information
- Current signed IEP
- All middle school report cards
- Previous placement progress reports
- Disciplinary record or written statement indicating no disciplinary record
- Minutes from recent placement meetings
- Signed information release forms – located on the Forms and Resources page