The RSEC Academy Middle School admissions
40 years of special education excellence
We are here to help you as you and your student with the RSEC Academy Middle School admissions process. If you have any questions or need assistance completing any of the forms, please contact us. Students are admitted on a rolling basis. To keep class sizes small and maintain our level of excellence, admission is capped at 39 students per year. We currently have openings for students in grades 5-8.
We recommend all parents complete a tour before their student begins the application process.
To apply to The RSEC Academy Middle School, please submit the following items via mail, email, or in person:
- Completed application checklist
- Completed application
- Student questionnaire
- Complete recent evaluation information
- Current signed IEP
- All middle school report cards
- Previous placement progress reports
- Disciplinary record or written statement indicating no disciplinary record
- Minutes from recent placement meetings
- Signed information release forms – available on our Forms and Resources page