Sunrise Children’s Center is a leader in early childhood education, “the best keep secret in NH.” We encourage curiosity and confidence through intentional, hands-on learning experiences that seek to develop responsible, productive citizens and life-long learners. In our classrooms, we bring learning to life with a passionate team of educators who strive to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for children ages 6 weeks to 10 years of age. Our teachers bring warmth, patience, experience and a level of professionalism to our classrooms every day; encouraging children to learn and grow at their developmental level. We inspire our children to explore and develop their curiosity through our intentional play-based curriculum and parent partnerships. Our team is committed to student success in an enriching environment built on meaningful relationships with our children, families and team of educators.
When you join our educational team you will:
- Assist and lead in the implementation of play-based curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Support our center’s success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation and engagement.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
Qualifications, required skills and experience:
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain.
- Upon 18 years of age must complete and comply with NH CCLU requirements for background checks and employment eligibility card.
Lead teacher qualifications:
- Minimum of 18 Early Childhood credits with 3 credits in Child Growth & Development.
Associate teacher qualifications:
- Minimum of 9 Early Childhood credits with 3 credits in Child Growth & Development, OR
- 1500 hours of supervised experience, 3 Early Childhood credits and a written plan for 6 Early Childhood credits in 12 months, OR
- Minimum of 100 hours of supervised experience and completion of a 2-year vocational/certificate child care course.
Assistant teacher qualification:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
The benefits for our full-time team of educators includes:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Discounted child care
- Paid earned time and paid holidays
- Education and professional development financial assistance and reimbursement
- Access to Liberty Mutual Group Saving Plus Program
- 403(b) savings and investment plan with employer match